Setting the standard in Rhode Island for the Professional Reflexologist!
Chepachet, Rhode Island
· Certified: The Center of Universal Reflexology, RI
· Certified - Reiki II Practitioner
· Certified - Ear Candling Practitioner/Teacher
· National Service Award RAA - 2008
· Owner: My Reflexology Store - www.myreflexologystore.com
Continuing Education is ongoing as a requirement of being a nationally certified Reflexologist.
ARCB CEU Provider #P00126
· Intro to Feet Reflexology
· Intro to Hand Reflexology
· Acupressure Techniques for Head and Neck
· Ear Candling Certification Workshop
· 5 week Intensive Hand Reflexology Course at the Center For Universal Reflexology
· American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB)
· Reflexology Association of America (RAA)
· Reflexology Association of RI (RARI)
· International Reflexology Association (IRA)
· RI Holistic Healers Association (RIHHA)
|What can YOU expect from a session with me?|
A full Reflexology session will last approximately one hour and can include:
· Ear/Hand/Foot Reflexology
· Acupressure points on head and neck
It is a clothed session with only the removal of shoes
and socks as a requirement for foot reflexology. A session with me
includes a footbath, warm 'booties' and heated stones.
Pressure, stretch and movement to reflex areas using thumb, finger and hand techniques is used. It will be a gentle, but firm, pressure within your comfort zone. YOU decide what to include in your session.
ear coning session lasts for approximately 45 minutes and includes
Acupressure points on the head and neck. Ear reflexology may be added to
· Additional information: Workshops, Session Rates, and Research: www.happyfeetreflexology.com
©2006 Reflexology Association of Rhode Island